Original topic:

Wifi doesn't turn on

(Topic created on: 03-18-2024 01:12 PM)
rodriguez
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z
Hello I need help I have the z fold 3 since yesterday the wifi turned off without notice and it doesn't want to turn on I've done many things to fix it but it doesn't want to turn back on please help
rodriguez
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
How can I fix the built-in chip? Is there anything I could do without having to go at the technician?
0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Unfortunately, you can't do anything by yourself for HW related issues. Replace the wifi module could cost a couple hundred $. If it's out of warranty and an old phone you may think about it. It's better to go to a licensed professional repair shop to check on it.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

A Factory Reset will never fix an actual Hardware issue. If there's a physical issue with the hardware, the only way that software can "fix" something, is if it's possible to bypass the damaged hardware.. but in most cases, that's not possible, unless there's some kind of redundancy built in, which you wouldn't ever see in a consumer Android device. 

0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Someone deleted my post in this thread. That's ridiculous. Maybe it's time for me to quit from the Samsung chat community.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

And yet, you have to figuratively SCREAM at the Moderators to delete actual Spam posts! 

0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Weirdo, Self-righteous fool
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Who is the "self righteous weirdo"? 

0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
who deleted my posts.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Samsung's Moderators, or their go to excuse.. Samsung's Spam Filter / "technical glitch" is the likely explanation as to why your post was deleted .. Spam Filter doesn't work at all.. And Samsung's Censor Bot doesn't understand English.. ie: Ha*ck is often censored, because the bot thinks that every word that ends with "ck" must be a swear word...🙄 

0 Likes
rodriguez
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
I wisj it was a router problem... I've ask ai copilot and it seems theres alot of issue with the z fold 3. Here's what I got...

Unfortunately, some users have reported issues related to the inner LCD screen’s Wi-Fi module. Frequent opening and closing of the foldable device can make the Wi-Fi module vulnerable.
0 Likes