Hey Samsung Members,
This is a reminder for the upcoming Ask an Expert event, happing RIGHT NOW! For those who are not familiar with this, the Ask an Expert is a time where any community members can submit questions and have a live response from experts! This time, there's no theme to this event - if you have ANY questions related to Samsung Products and services, bring them tomorrow and we can give an answer!
The event begins at 4PM EST sharp - and ends at 5PM EST.
All the remainding questions from after the event will not be answered live. Instead, it will be answered later.
- Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
- The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
- Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!
Some suggestions to keep things moving:
- Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
- Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the event
- Please follow our community guidelines at all times
For now, the thread is now CLOSED.
anyones help is greatly appreciated.