Original topic:

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§ Members Monday March - Share your Favorite Experience with Samsung Members Community!

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 01:58 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! πŸ’™

relationship-concept-flat-lay-finger-pulling-out-wooden-block.jpg

People photo created by 8photo

The month of February is full of love and events but we are even more excited for what's to come in March!

We want to spread as much appreciation and love to our moderators and all the members in the community - the question for this month is what are your favorite moments/experiences with the Samsung Members Community? (Ex. Being able to share your photography skills? Our moderators' or members' help? A funny/helpful conversation that you will not forget? Or many more..!)

Quick side note, I absolutely love dogs and have two dogs myself haha! If you didn't already know, March 23 is National Puppy Day!! So, we will be looking forward to seeing all those photos, please do share your photos to Galaxy Gallery🐢 

Cheers, 

The Samsung Members Team

15 Comments
Dayim
Active Level 6
Others
I moved to Apple a couple of months ago. Moved from S10+ to Iphone XS Max, well what do you know? I'm back with Note 20 Ultra and can't be happier. I must say, this community of Samsung Members will be one thing Apple will never have! You guys are the best, and yes, it includes the mods too. Stay safe everyone.
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey @Dayim, 

Thanks for sharing your experience and welcome back to the community! :) 

Cheers,

Samsung_Ben

jokkir
Active Level 6
Others
My favourite thing about the Samsung Members app (and also my favourite moments of the app) is to share my photos. Phones these days are getting ridiculously powerful and especially their cameras. I just love sharing the photos I take and show that phones, despite their size, are very capable cameras. In doing so, I hope I can make someone's day by showing the beauty of a place or scene, or even inspire them to start taking photos and photography. I was told several Samsung employees in the GTA offices enjoyed my photos so I'm hoping I can take and share more with everyone there, and also members of this community.

Capture your memories and don't let having just a phone with you as your camera be an excuse against that. Your phone is a lot more capable than you think πŸ™‚
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi @jokkir, 

I completely agree with you - photography not only captures memories and the little moments in life but they also capable of spreading positively and happiness! Looking forward to more of the photos you share! Keep up the good work :) 

Cheers,

Samsung_Ben

0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
Thanks for this post. The camera is almost the sole reason I hope to have a flagship device to be able to experience the awesome cameras I read and see so much from other users and/or reviewers. I don't get the opportunity to just go out and take pics as much as I would like, though.πŸ˜πŸ˜’
guyguy01
Beginner Level 4
Others
be you ti ful 2 you or 4
0 Likes