Original topic:

Misleading promo

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 06:01 PM)
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
So I've seen the banners and ads online... I know the pre-order promos are done for the Z fold 3...

BUT... today while calling customer service, I was actually listening to the automated voice advertisement...

It says that if you purchase a Samsung Z fold 3 or Z flip 3 between August 11th and SEPTEMBER 21ST 2021, you will get a bonus Samsung Care+ 1 year free.

I was finally able to order my phone on Aug 30th. It doesn't give you the option for the free Samsung Care+ 1 year online anymore but after hearing that message on the phone, I expect Samsung to give me my 1 year free!

What I'm asking of you guys here is if anyone can call the number for customer service with Samsung, dial 1 for english and listen to the message, please confirm this is true!

Thank you

16 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
I didn't get the chance to pre-order because Samsung and Paybright messed up my order of Aug 11th and only resolved it after the 27th.

That's why I wanted to find out more if I was eligible or not for this E-voucher cause it's not giving much details anywhere.

Thanks for the answers though!
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
Actually before September 24th so I can redeem the buds and charger too...
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Others
If u order thru Samsung online. U do not get it anything on benefits page. Order in store or thru carrier if u want to redeem.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, please follow the below steps to redeem 1 year of free Samsung care+.

1. Complete the purchase of the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G or Galaxy Z Flip3 5G at a participating authorized Canadian carrier or retailer by September 10, 2021.

2. Open the Samsung Members app on your new Galaxy Z Fold3 SG or Galaxy Z Flip3 5G and navigate to the "Benefits" section. Samsung Account is required.

3. Click on the Benefit Banner to visit the online redemption portal before September 30th, 2021 to redeem your bonus Samsung Care+ 1 Year Plan.

Purchase Galaxy Z Flip3 5G and receive a bonus consisting of a Samsung E-Voucher for Galaxy Buds 2 and a Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Purchase and activate a Galaxy Z Fold3 5G or Galaxy Z Flip3 5G before Sept 10, 2021,

1. To receive your E-voucher, open the pre-loaded Samsung Members App between Aug 11 - Sept 24, 2021, on your Galaxy Z Fold3 5G or Galaxy Z Flip3 5G and visit the "Benefit Section". Samsung Account is required. E-vouchers are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.

2. In the "Benefits Section" of the Samsung Members App, click on the bonus banner to download and access the redemption page.

3. To receive the bonus products, visit Samsung.com/ca, add the products to your cart and apply the E-voucher code at check out. E-vouchers are redeemable exclusively at Samsung.com/ca until Sept 30, 2021.

0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
Hi Georgine, in my case and some other samsung members on this forum, we are still waiting to receive our devices. We have purchased our devices within the time frame of these vouchers but what happens if we receive the phone AFTER the end date? It is not our fault the shipping was delayed.

Let me know. Thank you
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, please contact Text We Care (932 273) or Live chat support by using the below link with the delivery receipt and purchase receipt if you did not receive the phone within the promotion period.

www.samsung.com/ca/livechat.

0 Likes
maximox12
Active Level 1
Others

Samsung is garbage dont buy anymore

0 Likes