Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Members Canada NEEDS to be Moderated Properly!

(Topic created on: 03-11-2024 05:35 AM)
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Samsung's Moderators have zero control over the content on Samsung Members Canada.

They either NEED to be available on weekends, or enable some other members to have the ability to sandbox offensive posts & Members.

Anyone new & long time Members visiting Samsung Members Canada, would be left wondering what is going on? 

This must be an embarrassment to Samsung Canada's Executives.. 

If Samsung Members Canada can't be properly & professionally maintained, it should be shut down. 

This kind of free for all, that continues unabated on weekends, is a disgrace! 

Personal attacks from people who have the maturity of toddlers, is beyond pathetic. 

Fix this problem! 

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
Agree and some very inappropriate stuff was posted this weekend. Give a few long time and trusted members the ability to delete this kind of nonsense! It's been a problem for way too long now.

View solution in context

Solution
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
It's been a problem and solutions brought up (make some members have mod like abilities) but I believe they started a year or two back with some members have the abilities but they obviously need more

View solution in context

Solution
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Others

@Helenna

Sorry doesn't fix this problem that keeps resurfacing over and over for years.

There needs to be some action on the part of Samsung to keep this disgrace from happening

View solution in context

12 Comments
Solution
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
Agree and some very inappropriate stuff was posted this weekend. Give a few long time and trusted members the ability to delete this kind of nonsense! It's been a problem for way too long now.
Solution
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
It's been a problem and solutions brought up (make some members have mod like abilities) but I believe they started a year or two back with some members have the abilities but they obviously need more
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Well, if they have given the ability to some members to sandbox offensive posts & their authors, precious little was done over the weekend. 

If those people are not responding to Reported posts.. it's not close to addressing the issue. 

The infantile posts are bad enough, but when they are vulgar, crude & morph into personal attacks.. there should be zero tolerance for this nonsense. 

A relatively mature teenager could do a better job... 

Samsung Members Canada has been given a number of potential solutions, one of the first of which, was to not allow multiple new posts by new members..

Banning disruptive individuals is not enough, when they simply make multiple accounts. Blocking their i.p. address would help the situation. 

I really don't care if there's another [Hot Topic] post ever, unless Samsung Members Canada can get their act together...

I am pretty much fed up, with the apparent disinterest coming from Samsung's Canadian operation, in solving the problem, once & for all. 

Adding insult to injury, is when Samsung's Moderators / Spam Filter delete legitimate posts from long time, contributing people. 

This kind of trash is delt with quickly & effectively on almost every other community forum I'm involved with.

Trump2024, SamsungCommunist, Ticul695 & Barbie069 are almost certainly the different accounts, created by the same individual... ALL of their posts & comments should be deleted & i.p. address blocked!

You have most people coming here looking for help with what are to them, important issues.. the sideshow is not what they want to see!

As I said, I'm pretty fed up with this.. 

Audiovue
Active Level 4
Others
Totally agree.👍
Received numerous attacks from a members they change her name 4 times.
Audiovue
Active Level 4
Others
These guy help me samsung miderators please.
1710177543334_1710177543325_0.jpg
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi, RedDogRabbit and all the Samsung members community.

We sincerely apologize regarding all the spam posts and the comments. We have removed them and banned the user who created different accounts.

Once again we are very sorry and we truly appreciate all the Samsung members who contribute their valuable time and information to this community.

Thank you.

Solution
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Others

@Helenna

Sorry doesn't fix this problem that keeps resurfacing over and over for years.

There needs to be some action on the part of Samsung to keep this disgrace from happening

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

A vacuum of moderation over the weekend, leaves the Community open to all kinds of nonsense. 

Samsung Members doesn't allow people below a certain level to have access to DMs, implement something similar to limit new members from making multiple posts in a given time frame.

I along with others, still received offensive DMs, so the criteria for what "level" is attained, needs to be reevaluated.

Screenshot_20240311_144735.jpg

Just one of the DMs I received!

So, yes, I am not exaggerating when I say that I am fed up! 😡

Samsung's so called ambassadors have received perks, such as new Samsung hardware for invitations to new product "unboxings", NOT one of them was present, or made their existence known.. So if they are the people who Samsung Members Canada has enlisted to "moderate", that didn't work out so well.. did it? 

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Still unresolved.. 

started with @trump2024 then @ticul695, @TRumpD2024, @SamsungCommunist @GrossVache, and now @daddytrump.

Obviously, the only "contribution", that this Individual will ever make from their pathetic existence, will be ultimately as fertilizer..

In the meantime, block their i.p. address.. he*l contact the police for all I care, but it's pretty bad that Samsung Canada has been unable to deal with this assault on it's own community.