Original topic:

Samsung Members Meet and Greet

(Topic created on: 03-04-2020 08:10 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
Others

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to provide an update for anyone looking to join us this Saturday for our very first Samsung Members Meet and Greet.

We will be at Fionn MacCool's in Brampton at 12:00 PM

120 Great Lakes Dr, Brampton, ON

If you are in the area, pop by, have a drink and say hello to your fellow Samsung Members!

https://m.facebook.com/events/121619752528756/

27 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

Lien non fonctionnelLien non fonctionnel

Others
hey Cassidy as it is a closed private event, you may not be able to see if it you are not a member of the Samsung Members FB group.
Try this link to join the group would love to have you join us Smiling_Face

https://www.facebook.com/groups/694536257398688/
Options
Others

Hey SnowCat19 and friends! Unfortunately I cant make it as I'm not in the area...Really wanted to go. I hope that it goes well - have fun everyone! Send pictures!

Cheers,

Jeremy

Others

Hey Jeremy, ah that's too bad 😞 maybe next time. This event will be a small turnout but it will definitely not be the last one. Yes lots of pictures will be taken. 

I will love to host another event like this in Vancouver, and of course in Calgary. I feel these should be a regular thing, and just so we are aware, what area are you in?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Options
Others

I'm located at Vancouver! Something about being in view of the mountains and the city really shakes things up:) Hopefully I can see everyone!

0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Get a telescope and I'm sure you can see most things 🙃
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Your all lucky I can't go...
It would be a face full of fun 🤪
Keep these going though, I'll make it to 1 someday/someway 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Others
@mytech where are you located?
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Nova Scotia 🤪✌️👍
And it's nice a really beautiful place for me today 🙃 and no helicopters chopping my dear drums for awhile too, bonus 🤙
0 Likes