Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Update schedule as posted by Telus

(Topic created on: 04-09-2024 12:18 PM)
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Options
Others

Nothing new for updates to Samsung devices this week in the schedule but reminder about updates scheduled for tomorrow 

Ray1_0-1712690189060.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

I don't know how much faith we should have, in the OS Update Schedules of late.

There's been some dates that have come & gone without any update. Other times, there's been updates that weren't on any schedule. 

This is Rogers OS Update Schedule from last Friday. 

EN-DESKTOP-KNGQCCJ-2.png

I've been seeing mention of an imminent Update for the S23 series, primarily to address some issues with the Finger Print Sensor, Frozen home screens etc.

Personally hoping for an update that addresses the Swipe Up sensitivity.. As I mentioned, sometimes it reacts almost as before, but there are times where you have to swipe 2 - 3 times before it responds....AND, as I've said, I'm pretty sure that it's due to Google's Circle to Search... but even Toggled OFF, it's as if there's a micrometer of dead space along the bottom edge, to accommodate Circle to Search?

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

I don't know how much faith we should have, in the OS Update Schedules of late.

There's been some dates that have come & gone without any update. Other times, there's been updates that weren't on any schedule. 

This is Rogers OS Update Schedule from last Friday. 

EN-DESKTOP-KNGQCCJ-2.png

I've been seeing mention of an imminent Update for the S23 series, primarily to address some issues with the Finger Print Sensor, Frozen home screens etc.

Personally hoping for an update that addresses the Swipe Up sensitivity.. As I mentioned, sometimes it reacts almost as before, but there are times where you have to swipe 2 - 3 times before it responds....AND, as I've said, I'm pretty sure that it's due to Google's Circle to Search... but even Toggled OFF, it's as if there's a micrometer of dead space along the bottom edge, to accommodate Circle to Search?

Ray1
Expert Level 2
Others

Schedules have been anything but accurate lately

Fido hasn't updated since the 18th of March

Now these updates are showing on a Wednesday instead of their usual Tuesday or Friday🤔

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Screenshot_20240409_160749.jpg

Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
Nothing for S22 series 😉
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Others
Not yet 🤔