Original topic:

Worst Experience with Samsung Care +

(Topic created on: 08-23-2023 02:43 PM)
KaranMajithia
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
Its been more than 2 weeks didn't hear back from samsung care after sending my z fold 4 for repair. At First they said it would take 2 business days and after that they said 7 business days. and now they don't have an answer. I switched to samsung from apple hoping that samsung phones are better but didn't realized their service is nowhere comparable to apple. Switching back to apple soon. 
4 Comments
LARK_
Beginner Level 5
Others
Did they give you a loaner phone in the meantime?
0 Likes
Virat23vp
Beginner Level 3
Others

No they dont. They just keep you hanging

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi, we certainly understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to provide us the requested information asked in DM( direct message ).

We will check with our Samsung care + team and get back to you soon.

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

(Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right (Samsung Members ) > Inbox > Reply to the DM (Direct message).

OR

Viewing your Direct message Inbox from your device.

On the Members app go to the Community tab.

Click on your profile picture and username.

Click on Direct message.

0 Likes
Virat23vp
Beginner Level 3
Others

Same thing have been waiting for 2 weeks now for repair of my  ZFLIP 3,. Nobody has the answer. They just give the same update ,that its still in progress we are waiting to hear back from the technician. Worst service when compared to APPLE. Switching back to apple now.

Cant afford waiting like this when in emergency🙏🏻

0 Likes