Original topic:

Samsung Frauds !!!!!

(Topic created on: 10-08-2021 11:29 AM)
SahilSingla
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I ordered my Z Fold 3 back on August 14,2021 but just received it yesterday on October 7,2021 because of Samsungs production delays. But my issue with Samsung is that when I purchased this phone I saw a deal on Samsung's website where they said that if you pre-order this phone you gonna get 1 year of FREE Samsung Care along with that a free 250$ gift voucher which you can find in Samsung Member's account, but when I received my phone and after setting up my phone when I started looking for the voucher I didn't found any voucher and then I called Samsung Customer Care and they said that the offer has ended then I asked her that it's not my fault because I actually placed the order when the offer was valid and it was Samsung's fault for delaying the delivery. Afterwards the CSR started being rude with me.
13 Comments
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Promotions
Old post but why on EARTH would you wait just 7 days, nearly 2 months later yo ensure you're getting what was promised.

That's like ordering food leaving it on the counter and complaining it's spoiled almost 2 months later.

Just how busy were you not to check with receipts and confirmation of the deal o
0 Likes
wizkid
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Contact Samsung customer care service, have your paper work ready, thats include your invoice. Voice your your concern and you should be able to get your voucher!. I got mines when I replaced my zflip3 when I had a screen problem.
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Promotions
If u ordered from Samsung website, u would of had to select the 1 yr coverage when adding phone into cart.

And u would not see any benefits if u ordered online on samsung site.
0 Likes
SahilSingla
Active Level 1
Promotions
Sorry to say but I have already told in previous comments that I bought the phone from Rogers
0 Likes