Original topic:

Samsung Frauds !!!!!

(Topic created on: 10-08-2021 11:29 AM)
SahilSingla
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I ordered my Z Fold 3 back on August 14,2021 but just received it yesterday on October 7,2021 because of Samsungs production delays. But my issue with Samsung is that when I purchased this phone I saw a deal on Samsung's website where they said that if you pre-order this phone you gonna get 1 year of FREE Samsung Care along with that a free 250$ gift voucher which you can find in Samsung Member's account, but when I received my phone and after setting up my phone when I started looking for the voucher I didn't found any voucher and then I called Samsung Customer Care and they said that the offer has ended then I asked her that it's not my fault because I actually placed the order when the offer was valid and it was Samsung's fault for delaying the delivery. Afterwards the CSR started being rude with me.
13 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

You almost certainly have a very strong case, to get Samsung to provide you with what you are entitled to, so long as you can provide the documentation backing you up.

You're right, it's not any consumers problem, that Samsung was unable to deliver the product you ordered & PAID for August 14th!

I've said it before, Samsung needs to do away with the ridiculous e-voucher.

When you order & pay for the product, any promotions that you are entitled to should automatically be attached to your order.. PERIOD!

There's been enough people who have experienced the same issues with pre-orders & promotions that weren't fulfilled as advertised, to make a LOT of noise! 

SahilSingla
Active Level 1
Promotions
I do have all the valid documents to support my case which includes payment receipts and delivery confirmation
0 Likes
trvp
Active Level 3
Promotions
I've been dealing with the same issue my self non stop excuses being to to wait it would be fixed yet nothing has come
0 Likes
Deadly_desire
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
I'm in same boat if you find solution let me know
0 Likes
SahilSingla
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have emailed Samsung on chromebookgwp@getconnected.ca

This email I got from one of the Samsung customers support guy

I have just sent them email today waiting for there reply now 😒😒😒
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Promotions
Where exactly did you order your phone? Because the promo on the Samsung website wasn't a voucher. You actually had to select the free 1 year Samsung care+ and the 250$ was given so you could choose accessories right away before checking out.
SahilSingla
Active Level 1
Promotions
I got it from Rogers
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Promotions
Ok cool then yeah, you need to keep nagging them until they send you what you have the right to receive!
0 Likes
SahilSingla
Active Level 1
Promotions
Definitely I gonna create a pain In there A** until I get what I am supposed to get
0 Likes