Original topic:

Calendar sharing in secure folder

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 06:45 AM)
RickyWolf
Active Level 3
Options
Secure Folder
A few years ago it was possible to share Secure folder calendar (that I use for work) outside Secure folder. This way, it was possible to merge it with my regular calendar. It was a way to view them both at the same time while keeping the privacy of all my work account (mails, contacts). But since then, this options has disappeared from Secure folder settings. Now, it only allows to share contacts outside Secure folder. Does somebody knows a way to bring this feature back or is it gone forever ? 
4 Comments
Georgine
Options
Secure Folder

Hi RickyWolf, if that option is not available, then unfortunately we cannot share the calendar outside the secure folder.

0 Likes
Boubakar
Beginner Level 3
Secure Folder

Hi there thanks for answering.

Can we contribute somewhere  for requesting New  features ?

Bret regards

0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Secure Folder
Ya this option seemed to have been removed when the S20 came out as my Note 10 had it (and buddy who still has his Note 10 has this feature still) but my Note 20 Ultra never had it. I've submitted this many times to Samsung as well as posted here but it went ignored. Samsung **bleep** and always removed features for no reason so I've just received my Pixel 6 Pro as Samsung has lost me forever now. I suggest everyone start ditching Samsung too then maybe they'll start to learn!
0 Likes
hnabbasi
Beginner Level 3
Secure Folder

I loved this feature in my Note 10+. However, it seems to be not available in my Z Fold 4.

With enough useful features gone, I think Samsung wants us to move to iPhones lol

0 Likes