Original topic:

I just got secure folder and I locked myself out

(Topic created on: 06-21-2018 01:48 AM)
Helena1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Secure Folder
So I just updated my phone to oreo and I got the Secure Folder app, and I wanted to know if I could really store things in it secretly, so I tested it with a random app, and I put a pattern lock on Secure Folder, but the app just opened with a click, meaning anyone could get on. So I saw something that said lock app, and I pressed it, but then got locked out. All it says is "Contact you IT Admin to reset your Knox lock type". What do I do?
0 Likes
10 Comments
carr0498
Active Level 10
Secure Folder
https://support.samsungknox.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012437507-How-do-I-reset-my-Secure-Folder-password-
0 Likes
Helena1
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
The problem is, it won't even allow me to reset it. This page comes and the only thing I can do is press ok and it takes me out the app. But thank you for the link anyways.9c0af792-75ea-48f2-8745-ec85ae4d1a8e.jpg
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Secure Folder
I think maybe a factory reset would be your only course of action then...unfortunately there's no disabling it without knowing the code or resetting your device
0 Likes
Helena1
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
Ok, thank you.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Secure Folder
Hey @Helena, we have received multiple requests regarding the same issue with Secure Folder, and we are currently working on the fix. To help us troubleshoot, could you please submit a device error log with the screenshot? From the Samsung Members App, tap the “Feedback” icon. Tap the Pen icon and then submit an “Error report”. Thanks!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
Helena1
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
I submitted it.
0 Likes
yski
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
how do I cancell a purchase
0 Likes