Expert Level 4
Smartthings
just a wee bit more info would be nice
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Smartthings

hey @lovezumba,

Could you please provide more information about the device on which you want to use dual speakers?

0 Likes
Ilovezumba
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings
Oh. mine is s9
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Smartthings

Hey @ Ilovezumba,

If you are trying to connect up to two Bluetooth audio devices to your smartphone, then the Bluetooth audio devices you want to connect must support the Media audio feature.

Please follow the below steps.

1- On the Settings screen, tap Connections → Bluetooth, and then tap the switch to activate it.
The detected devices will be listed.
2- Tap (3 dots) → Dual audio, tap the switch to activate it, and then tap the Back button.
3- Select a device to pair with.
If the device you want to pair with is not in the list, turn on its visibility option or enter Bluetooth pairing mode on the device.
4- Tap (Gear icon) next to the connected device and tap the Media audio switch to activate it.
5- Select another device from the list and activate its Media audio feature.

0 Likes
Smartthings
Are you talking about the dual speakers on the S9+?
The ear piece speaker & the bottom speaker?
Ilovezumba
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings
I cannot find dual audio tap..before the software update, there was dual audio display on screen,but it's not show up now.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Smartthings
You mean this?
0 Likes
Ilovezumba
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings
Is that S9?
0 Likes
Smartthings
I don't think that there's a separate setting for the the dual speakers - It's just ON - Toggle Dolby to see the difference - There's no setting for dua speakers on the S10+ FYI.

Have a look at the link below.

https://www-sammobile-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-details-work-behind-...