Original topic:

August Galaxy Watch 4 purchases

(Topic created on: 09-13-2021 03:28 PM)
rebella
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone from those who purchased theirWatch 4 on August has received their orders?
I'm still waiting and no answer from Samsung support. My status keep showingprocessing since 19th of August.

Edit:
The status has changed to preparing dispatch today. Let's see when they gonna deliver it.
11 Comments
jgohil
Active Level 6
Wearables
Same here
rebella
Active Level 4
Wearables
At least I'm not the only 🤦‍♀️
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
I went to Best Buy on Friday and picked up the classic and they had stock but I'm still waiting for the fold 3 and the watch 4 from Samsung
rebella
Active Level 4
Wearables
I order normally from Samsung directly no issue and no late deliveries but this time is horrible maybe coz of the big demands on the new products but even though it shouldn't be that bad. Like come on Samsung a month to deliver is too much.
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
I do the same the only difference is that Best Buy gave me $190 for my active watch 2
ursamajor
Active Level 5
Wearables
Nope, I'm still waiting too, we get a different story every time we call. I might not be staying a loyal Samsung customer after this unbelievably **bleep** service.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

It would be entertaining, in a dark but appropriate kind of way, if the music playing while on hold, wondering where your watch is was...

🎶Does anyone really know what time it is 🎶 By Chicago 😂

Too much caffeine lol 😂 

KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
I just looked at my order and its out of processing
Georgine
Options
Wearables

Hi, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We appreciate your patience. Samsung is working to make sure the galaxy watch 4 orders will be shipped on 20th Sep.

0 Likes