Original topic:

Galaxy Watch active2

(Topic created on: 08-27-2022 05:51 AM)
rajpra24
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Worst ever watch which got worse after the wearable app was installed 
The screen has gone unresponsive and the samsung supportservices and service center say as it was not purchased in Canada then we can't provide support 
Preposterous and a total waste 
Will never buy any samsung product again 
16 Comments
Theblueberry
Active Level 6
Wearables
You don't have to get a new watch for every country..
And its not working because your watch is built for Qatar based on the laws and guidelines for that country.
Canadian laws and regulations for Samsung watches are not going to be the same, therefore its likely going to cause problems, you should either just install updates for Qatar as they are released.
Or
Change your CSC to Canada so you can use Canadian apps and updates without issue
0 Likes
rajpra24
Active Level 1
Wearables
CSC???
0 Likes
Theblueberry
Active Level 6
Wearables
Country specific code
0 Likes
rajpra24
Active Level 1
Wearables
I did reset the watch but of mo use, has become an expensive watch which only shows the time and date and nothing else
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Wearables

Hi, could you please share serial number of your watch in direct message?
Please check the direct message.

0 Likes
rajpra24
Active Level 1
Wearables
MIL-STD-810G
0 Likes
mathdesj
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

My wife also have a Galaxy Watch (Active 2) and the screen is unresponsive and it start lately. I did tried to reset the watch (with and without the backup restore). Also tried to let the watch empty it's battery and then charge it again. No luck. I am not able to finish the wizard, the part where you have to put your palm on the watch to close it does not work at all.
No hit on the watch, no water, etc. Tried to contact Samsung and they said that I have to go to a repair center. 

Anyone have an idea that could save me some time and bucks?

Mathieu

0 Likes