Original topic:

It's slow but hoping we'll get there...

(Topic created on: 11-23-2021 09:39 AM)
Options
Wearables
I'm not sure if i am late updating my galaxy watch active 2, but i just got the update now...

Seeing the phrase "Now Available in Canada", for me it's a progress.. i know, we are all frustrated that most of the health feature is not available on canadian galaxy watches, but i guess they're doing something about it now. 

I do hope Samsung really applied for the ECG, BP, 02 sat, BMI, feature of the watch this time.

I know this is a very little update but for me it's better than no progress at all.. 
9 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Wearables

It likely just became available today along with the watch 3 as the updates for both were announced a while ago on the same article.

Stress and oxygen levels became available but not blood pressure or ecg so not that exciting 😢

Just reread your feature list and doesn't look like active got th oxygen feature

Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Wearables
Nice, I wish I had the update for Saturday lol, I got covid and Saturday I legit thought i was dying, past few days have been better though
Wearables
Hey it's been a while since i saw you here.. how you feeling now?? Hope all is well now...
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Wearables
Hey! It's been awhile and yes, not 100% yet, but compared to Saturday I'm way better lol
Wearables
Take care Habsfan. Glad you getting better. Stay safe!!
Wearables

I did the update about 30 minutes ago on my Samsung Watch 3 but mine shows that Blood Oxygen and stress measurements are now available in Canada. Screenshot_20211124-135423_Galaxy Watch3 PlugIn_106568_1637780063.jpg

Wearables
Good you have 02 sat available already... the 02 sat is not available on active watch 2 yet...
0 Likes
FoodCourt
Active Level 1
Wearables
Still nothing on active 2, I am with Samsung since 2010 but seems like they tricked us to sell their products. I bought active 2 just for ecg and bp. Will not buy Samsung products anymore
kernel31337
Active Level 4
Wearables
Sm-r800 got no update !
Samsung thief us ... No matter...
Can believe this ... Cheaper do it !
Buy amazfit... You will be happy...
I prefer the Samsung watch overall but amazfit allow me all this !