Original topic:

Preparing Dispatch???

(Topic created on: 03-30-2022 08:27 AM)
KeyReign
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables

I ordered a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and the Galaxy Buds Pro on 3/23. On 3/24 the order went from Processing to Preparing Dispatch. Anyone on here have an idea based on recent experience how long it takes for Samsung to put a watch and a set of headphones in a box, print a label and ship it out? I also ordered (on a separate order) an S22 Ultra, but after reading through the forums here, I am not holding my breath expecting it to ship anytime soon, even though it too moved from Processing to Preparing Dispatch after 3 days. 

CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Wearables
BestBuy, Staples, The Source do not have the LTE version. I scoured the internet and this model is only available direct from Samsung Canada and on Amazon.ca through the Samsung Store link. It is also frustrating that they advertise customization of straps but this is an additional cost and not all straps are available. It's an additional 30 bucks (on sale from 60) for a hybrid leather strap. I purchased elsewhere for cheaper. Screenshot_20220401-150728_Rakuten_57548_1648840048.jpgScreenshot_20220401-150945_Rakuten_57550_1648840185.jpg
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Any movement on your watch??

0 Likes
CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Wearables

Nope. And now the Chatline is a 4 hour wait compared to almost instant when I was asking questions before purchase. LOL. Plus no one answering emails or Texts. I've waited this long so I will not bother cancelling and ordering from the Samsung Store though Amazon.ca. ($279.99 compared the $349.99!, But is it legit Samsung?) I will probably never order through Samsung again. I only did because it was on sale and through Rakuten I got 5% cashback/250 Airmiles. I did order Buds2 last August and received in the same week.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Remember this year is overwhelming success! 

0 Likes
CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Wearables

By the time we get our watches Samsung with release the next version! 

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Wearables

You wanna cancel and wait for that one? 😂😂😂

0 Likes
CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Wearables
Nah.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Lol

0 Likes
KeyReign
Active Level 1
Wearables
Still nothing on mine either. I was hoping to see it for the weekend, but I guess I'll cross my fingers to get it by Easter.
CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Wearables

I am waiting 12 days for a Smartwatch!

Still waiting. Since March 23. No response from email, text or chat (actually the chat closes out while I'm still waiting hours for an agent to connect).  Except for 5 days ago when I got through to chat and asked about Preparing Dispatch where I was told FedEx would be picking up in 2-3 days. I had no issue contacting Samsung when I had questions about purchasing and spoke to an agent a few times. But now I paid for the device 12 days ago and now I am ghosted.  I guess the sales team is happy and are making their quotas. And Samsung has made their money leaving so many of us waiting. I understand the S22 issue and backorders. I ordered a Smartwatch. Also available elsewhere without issue so why the holdup at Samsung. Samsung can go to Amazon.ca for the exact same watch for next day delivery and ship to customers and ship direct to customer - not use FedEx. Plus make a profit! Samsung price is $349.00 on sale from $399.00. Amazon is $279.00! 

0 Likes