Original topic:

Support on online order

(Topic created on: 04-02-2022 09:04 AM)
Aval
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
For the first time ever I feel like samsung doesn't care for their customers anymore, I made an online purchase of galaxy watch 4 classic and got delivered 10 days ago, in the package when I opened it there was no seal on box, watch was not charged, no bands inside the box and there was no protective covering on watch also the inner box was in bad shape, I called the support after 2 hours someone came to help me with that and since then there is no reply from samsung at all, I am trying to connect with them from last 2 days but even after holding the call for 3 hours no reply what to do ?

5 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Take pics first off, perhaps first thing Monday morning and ask for a supervisor. They will give you hard time because their CS is **bleep** so make sure you screen shot this post and tell them you also asked on forums about the damaged box and half as$ product inside. Their lines are clogged today! 

Aval
Active Level 2
Wearables
Thanks for your advice
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Keep us posted! 

Echo1
Expert Level 4
Wearables
Personally I'd return snd reorder
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Wearables

If he returns they will not refund if the box is damaged and the bands are missing. I am pretty sure if that! 

0 Likes