Original topic:

New feature suggestion One UI 2

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 12:59 PM)
makeanimationssmooth
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys, really happy that I got Android 10 today. I was as looking over stuff and found this.

That's a pretty cool feature and it can seriously improve your battery usage. My suggestion is to have a feature, under device care and battery, to decrease the current of the charging drastically or to adapt to our charging patterns. For example, if you are sleeping with your phone charging, and you dont want to harm your phone, you can go to settings, device care, battery, and toggle a feature that allows your phone to adapt to your charging behaviours. This feature at night, can be used if you want to charge your phone up to 80% for the whole 10 hours that you sleep and when you're wake up time is approaching, the current of charging increases and fast charges to 100.

Would really appreciate this feature if it is added. It can be brought via update to the Device Care app. 
15 Comments
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I would love this feature, iOS 13 has something similar.
Galaxy S
indeed
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Good job, you finally managed to suggest something actually worth suggesting
Galaxy S
wow, first like you gave me. ever
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi  makeanimationssmooth,

We always appreciate customers who take their time out to give us their valuable feedback.

Galaxy S
much appreciate it
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

In the same optic, i hope Samsung/Google will bring back in the Device Care the possibility to see like before the remaining time and the time used...sorry for the picture it's a old one

@Makeanimationssmooth, this post make sense, this is why i will give you a like 

Time used and  remaining timeTime used and remaining time

BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Agreed, I miss that so much!
Galaxy S
Surprisingly, I don't remember that 🤔
0 Likes