Original topic:

Samsung Pay Cash

(Topic created on: 10-05-2019 12:26 PM)
Paras7
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
When will it be made available for Canada?
0 Likes
9 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
unfortunately no one knows here and I'm going to guess and say probably never.
0 Likes
Baspi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
probably never, canada doesn't get the same features the states does
0 Likes
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
that's why Samsung is a piece of carbage.
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
um what? so because some features that aren't necessary may not come to canada that means Samsung is bad? the phones are still great! I can't see myself using Samsung cash but i do wish it would come here... also i wish Samsung rewards would be here. but I still love sammy
0 Likes
Galaxy S
great comment @Habsfan. How can one classify as Samsung being garbage.....just because some features are not in Canada....shows how intelligent you are @snooksnake
0 Likes
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
never will get a Samsung piece of junk like theS9 ,does nothing but keeps going into airplane mode.carbage.
0 Likes
kidflash
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
if u hate Samsung so much why don't you just buy a new phone... no one cares about your opinion.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but these is the Samsung Members Community. Please do not come here and bash Samsung. There are other places on the web to do that, not here.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@snooksnake, I strongly believe that Samsung has the best phones out there in the stores. Also, I am not in any way intending to be rude, but your comment was not very accepting by us Samsung Members. If you are not happy with Samsung, then the best suggestion would be to stop bashing Samsung and go with another provider like Apple.
0 Likes