Original topic:

Samsung One UI "stable" certainly is according to Sammobile.com

(Topic created on: 12-26-2018 01:07 PM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
I've been running the One UI beta (currently on CRLH) and l don't have any issues at all - So I can imagine that the official release to the European countries so far is at least as good!
Hoping to see one more beta (CRLM is currently on deck) & I'll definitely stay with the One UI beta until Samsung Canada has released One UI to the Carriers & they eventually push the OTA - I've got Zero interest in going back to Oreo - Not that there was anything really wrong with Oreo - But I'm always happier to be running the latest version of Android 🐣🕊

https://www.sammobile.com/2018/12/26/galaxy-s9-android-pie-update-stable-opinion

Maybe this Fall when Samsung is beta testing Android 10 Canada can get in on the action - Or at the very least - Samsung Support Canada will have been properly educated in what is & isn't ever Coming to Canada.... 
17 Comments
JužniFront
Active Level 4
Others
I'm in process of ordering OnePlus 6T and selling my Samsung S9
I'm done with Samsung leaving Canada behind on everything that there is from testing beta to patching up critical security updates
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Good luck with knock-off liar company. Good luck with that warranty too. You are gonna need it
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
each to their own... I guess a few steps backward is all right for some.
Others
Well I'm not thrilled about Samsung's support etc - But I really like the hw & I've got no intent of switching manufacturers - unless Samsung does something really stupid... Looking forward to the S10+ 🐧
Alchemist
Active Level 4
Others
I recommend you wait for the onePlus 7 or 7T .They should have a better in-display fingerprint reader.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
Jesus can you cry anymore? You're like a bloody 5 year old child.
JužniFront
Active Level 4
Others
thx man much appreciated brother
0 Likes
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Others
Oneplus no thanks, no carrier support is a big turn off
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Others
@CHMultimedia what is the link to the latest beta installation instructions? Is there a video maybe?
0 Likes