Original topic:

Files & Firmwares

(Topic created on: 06-11-2021 11:35 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Community Guidelines
Hello everyone. I have a little announcement to make. I have been using my personal online storage to host files for a variety of purposes pertaining to topics of the forums, be it firmware repairs or beta software, although I haven't been able to upload much new content due to my current storage nearing the 1TB limit, which has limited the ways I could help people stuck with Combination firmware,  mismatches, wrong CSCs and more. As such, I have taken another license under my @chmulti address with OneDrive for Business that will be entirely dedicated to forum affairs. I plan to host on it firmware for all BL versions for all recent and popular models released in Canada, with other files being added on a case-by-case basis. Of course, full beta firmware will be available when they get released. Finally, access to these files will never be monetized in any way. We're here to help, not scam people.

This will work for now, although I am also looking at less onerous solutions and/or more storage. In any case, I hope that this new tool will be of use for a lot of people.
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Thank you very much
Can i have that web url please?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
I will first have to upload the firmware, then I will be able to give links for direct download.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Awesome!! 😀
Community Guidelines
This is wonderful. 🙂👍🏼👏🏼
Thank you for your time to make this happen.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
It was a bit heartbreaking to have to cease helping others for such an inane reason. Balance is restored, until Samsung decides to make it harder to solve the messes they enabled.
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
4 gold stars and an atta boy.nice to have members like you willing to help others
Valeriya
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi, Thank you for the inputs and we appreciate your time and patience.

0 Likes