Original topic:

Hey, my posts go missing!

(Topic created on: 01-21-2022 09:31 AM)
rossputin
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
That's twice now.   I took a screenshot of the last one and it's gone (again).
This ain't cool! Instead of of offering me reasons not to return the phone, you delete my posts?
Moderators, care to elaborate?

11 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Did you see your post after you posted it? 

The reason I'm asking, is that I've noticed a couple of times, I've posted something & if I happened to go back, the post was gone. 

In my case, I think that I concluded that if I posted while using WiFi, occasionally the post didn't "stick", but it's never happened if I was using Cell Data... 

[insert deity here] knows that I've reported really offensive posts, & sometimes I had to get in the face of the Moderators to get them to remove it. So I think that unless your post was laden with profanities, it's highly unlikely that they had anything to do with it.. 

rossputin
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, I did check back to ensure it was there.
I think you may have replied to one of them. Someone joked "please don't go" and I replied with the song.

Then the second one which I have attached a screenshot.

Make sense?
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Yeah, but I just can't see the Mod deleting any posts, unless they were really offensive. 

I've been known to post some pretty critical posts, regarding Samsung, Samsung Canada Chat Support & the odd Moderator, and they haven't been deleted.. 🤔

rossputin
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I hope and I'm sure you're right. I'm cynical by nature, but it seems most plausible.
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A

I can confirm that I seen your post this morning and cannot find it now so looks like it was removed by one of our great moderators🤔

rossputin
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
So it begs the question, why?
rossputin
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Test
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy A

Hi rossputin, I suggest you to check the direct message which is sent to you. 

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
rossputin
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I did. Has nothing to do with the missing posts.
This is the randomness I'm talking about!
0 Likes