Original topic:

One ui 4.1 update missing

(Topic created on: 04-29-2022 05:46 AM)
lalallama
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
There are 2 days left in april and I still didn't get one ui 4.1 on my galaxy a71, which is scheduled for april. Why is samsung so bad at rolling out a simple update? Even apple updates rvery device st the same time, and only like 5 countries received the one ui 4.1 update on this phone, even the galaxy a51, which in theory is the cheaper model of the galaxy a71, got the update in most locations....
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

None of the Canadian Carriers have "Locked" devices since 2017.. But that's not why I was asking lol. 

lalallama
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Well the carrier doesn't even post about any updates so yea idk
0 Likes
Shreeti
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Ha ha ha funny 😄
0 Likes
lalallama
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
U ok?
0 Likes
NeelChauhan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i have samsung galaxy A71 from india will it be a probelm for reciving updates??
0 Likes
lalallama
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Nah, I think galaxy a71 got it in india already, go to settings and check for updates👍
0 Likes
NeelChauhan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i have checked it but still there's no update. 🥲
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

First off, None of the Canadian A71s are scheduled to receive the update until May 10th. Secondly if you have a Canadian SIM inserted, it's not going to find an update for the model / IMEI of your device.

You can try getting the update using Smart Switch on your computer, or download the correct version for your device & Flash it with Odin. 

NeelChauhan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
what if i remove my sim card and then try it?
0 Likes
Ace011
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

finally today 6th of May 22, i got the update for Android 12 and One UI 4.1

0 Likes