Original topic:

antivirus???????

(Topic created on: 09-29-2019 09:14 PM)
maniurang
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Which is the best antivirus for the galaxy note9?
8 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@maniurang

your device came with a McAfee antivirus. You can find it in the Device Maintenance under Security BUT I also add Kapersky on mine
0 Likes
perfectg
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
virus o a phone, hahah
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Common sense is the best antivirus. Download from the play store and avoid certain websites and you're good to go.
And what @Cassidy said, your Note 9 came with an antivirus .
Galaxy Note
Another antivirus program I find quite reliable is Eset Anti-Virus. I have this program also installed on my laptop computer and if there are any threats, the program will pick them up immediately and automatically clean the virus.
0 Likes
lpo84
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I use the preload one came with the note its through. for added security I have always trusted avast. its free an has a ton of extra features.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@asplundh
Avast is the one I use on my PC, it's a good application.
0 Likes
lpo84
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I do the same for pc
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
If you only install apps from the Play store, then you don't need to install anti-malware beyond what comes pre-installed. If you side-load, you're increasing your risks, but even then, many "experts" (who qualifies them as experts? I don't know) will argue that anti-malware is always bloat on a mobile device. Find their advice, and see if it makes sense to you. in the meantime, check your PC software. You may find that your license already includes mobile devices. I use Panda, and it definitely includes mobile with your PC license.
0 Likes