Galaxy Note
How you get rid of duplicate icons for the same apps 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Be sure to click “✓ Accept as Solution” when you find an answer that suits you. It helps other people with the same query. To do it, you have to click on the 3 dots at the right of the answer  and click on " Accept as Solution "

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Comments
Galaxy Note
Where do you have duplicate icons?
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Please could you share the screenshots of the duplicate icons on your screen to assist you further.

0 Likes
JAGPANESAR
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
One icons are on home screen and then others that are the copy are on other screen when i scroll my screens further Screenshot_20210523-081942_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20210523-081925_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Let's try to perform a clear app cache. Clearing the app cache is kind of like a juice cleanse for your apps. This will clear out residual files that aren't needed anymore and could be slowing down the app. From Settings, swipe to and touch Apps. Swipe to and touch the app you want to clear. Touch Storage, and then touch Clear cache.

0 Likes
JAGPANESAR
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I already tried this but no changes
0 Likes
JAGPANESAR
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I did with one by one app but its of no use
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Please try to sort the apps in alphabetical order and check if you are able to see the duplicate apps.

0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
It looks like you have icons on the home screen and the other ones are in the app drawer. Hold the app icon on the home screen and remove it. Then it'll show only in the app drawer.
0 Likes
JAGPANESAR
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I tried deleting icons from home screen ,but i need app icons on my home screen only and when i tried to move the app icon on the app drawer to my home screen ,it is again copied
0 Likes