Original topic:

I upgraded πŸ™‚

(Topic created on: 07-31-2021 10:14 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
It's been a while since I made a post on here. But today I upgraded from my S9+ to a Note 20 Ultra. The mystic bronse color. I always wanted a note and today is the day it happened. πŸ˜‰ my S9+ is moving on to a second life with my mother in-law. Now I just have to play around and figure out what this Note 20 Ultra can do. 

10 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi TBone,

Congratulations on your new device (Note 20 Ultra). 

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Nice πŸ‘I used to always get the Note for the larger form factor, but I never really used the S-Pen. But since the "+" size S series & now the Ultra size I'm happy. But I'm sure that you will love the Note 20 Ultra πŸ™‚

Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
πŸ‘Nice upgrade. S Pen is a great tool, but you need to get used to using it though. It's a valuable thing to have. 😁
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
So far I find it's a great added tool to have. πŸ™‚ love it. Still figuring out all the it's and out's of this thing.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I upgraded from the S series to the Note 20 ultra and love it! You'll be happy. Honestly I'm waiting till the next note to upgrade, as the Notes are amazing devices
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

From everything I've seen, there's is no Note 21 coming. I think that it's been rumoured for a while now, but there seems to be confirmation that the Note 20 could be the last Note device? 

Screenshot_20210801-144526_Google.jpg

 

Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I've saw on twitter from some leakers saying there maybe a note 21 next year. I'm hoping so
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

🀞

TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ya I think 2022 will be the next note