Original topic:

issue with smart view after one ui update

(Topic created on: 02-18-2019 01:15 PM)
michelle1990
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

6e42ebad-a349-4cf1-9b2c-a08ad097eff1.jpg

After upgrading to android pie on my note 9 I am unable to use smart view and keep getting this error. It always worked until the upgrade to android pie a few days ago 
0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy Note
No issues with Smart View & Chromecast on One UI 🐧
Galaxy Note
don't call pie an upgrade. it was an update which downgraded many features.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Just because you can't find something doesn't mean it's a downgrade - I Flashed DIRECTLY from the US One UI beta to Canadian Stable One UI! I wouldn't go back to Oreo for all the tea in China!
michelle1990
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I guess the proper name is the One UI update
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Had this issue a while ago. Restart your phone and also reboot your router. You can also uninstall and reinstall the app. It's like starting fresh and any old settings will be gone...in 10 minutes tops.
0 Likes
michelle1990
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
you can't remove and reinstall Samsung system apps "smart view" and "video" there are no options to remove because they are system apps
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Better submit an error report to Samsung
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey @michelle1990,

Agreed with @Samesung, could you please submit an error report regarding this issue? This would really help our dev team look into it 😊

Cheers,
Sabrina
0 Likes
lebanoncedars
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
mine is a note 9, I lost my Smartview after updating. my phone cannot be able to find the tv anymore for mirroring. I have restarted my phone so many times and I stopped the smartview from running and I run it again, still no response. I changed wifi signals, still no response. I changed wifi location. still no response.
ty
0 Likes