Active Level 3
Hi everyone, 
I accepted the new update on September 26th. Since then I've had 3 people tell me they can't hear me properly....Is anyone else finding this?  If so, is there a solution?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
I see, now you can try to do the Wipe Cache Partition on your device. Let me know if you have no idea how to do this. After Wipe Cache Partition in recovery mode should resolve your existing problem.

View solution in original post

14 Comments
Do you mean your phone had a software update, so that your friend cannot hear you over the phone? If Smartthings app updated, should not interfere the phone app. So need to confirm if you have updated Smartthings app or you have done the phone software update.
I actually received a notification about a new phone update and that's what I did. I thought it was a smarthings update. but, it was indeed a PHONE update
I see, now you can try to do the Wipe Cache Partition on your device. Let me know if you have no idea how to do this. After Wipe Cache Partition in recovery mode should resolve your existing problem.

View solution in original post

Hi DebR,
Please confirm that you have updated the smart things app or device software update as mentioned by Tallman and get back to us with the information.
Thank you Tallman for your information.

sorry software device update.

Hi DebR,

Thanks for confirming the type of update.

Expert Level 2
Try this...
@Cassidy
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Wipe-cache-partition-for-all-devices-EN-FR/td-p/3156063
Also in some devices there is a setting to restart your device at regular intervals, restarting seems to help alot of Android glitches 🤷
thanks Ibtried restarting. still the same. I will clear cache and see if that helps. appreciate it
Active Level 3
I am just looking on YouTube how to do the clear cache