k3v1n
Active Level 4
Am I the only one that since the One UI 3 update has a way harder time swipping up from the bottom of my phone to back up from app?

I now have to swipe 2-3 times for the swipe to register. I'd just like to know if it happens to other people. 

Thanks for your time. 
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Rodigal
Active Level 5
Try turning on your touch sensitivity. It can be found in the display settings of your phone.

View solution in original post

Rodigal
Active Level 5
awesome! glad that everything seems to be working now. Not entirely sure what happen.

9 Comments
Rodigal
Active Level 5
Try turning on your touch sensitivity. It can be found in the display settings of your phone.

k3v1n
Active Level 4
Yeah I think it fixed the problem. I don't remember if I had it on before the update and the update turned it off or if something changed in the update that now require it to be turned on..
Rodigal
Active Level 5
awesome! glad that everything seems to be working now. Not entirely sure what happen.

ThePagalBoy
Active Level 5
I had the touch sensitivity off as I don't use a screen protector so I didn't need it. But aftet the update I was experiencing the same problem as you. Although it's fixable by toggling the Touch Sensitivity on, I still hope that Samsung fixes this bug or whatever it is.
Good to know that you didn't had it on before the update. It means I also had it off then.

In this case, yes, I hope Samsung will fix it.
GG2
Active Level 10
There's also a gesture sensitivity that can help even further. You can find that in your navigation bar settings.

Screenshot_20210127-012322_Settings_8929.jpg

k3v1n
Active Level 4
I forgot about that one. Thanks.
GG2
Active Level 10
You're welcome.
this one's for the sides and bottom tho. i think he's talking abt the normal recent home and back buttons in order from left to right. there is no sensitivity option for that.