Original topic:

note 10+

(Topic created on: 07-21-2020 07:38 PM)
300kc
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
If you could buy a note 10+ now, essentially brand new for $900 Canadian would you? Keep in mind, that you would keep your current phone. Also keep in mind that the note 20 will be announced in less than a month.
18 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Question is :
Do you want to pay 6-900 more minimum to get the Note 20x ?
The last sale for the Note10 + was $ 1259 .00 if my memory is good, 1 month ago

900 is a great price
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Cassidy, Yes, There was a $200 discount on it and  Note 10+ was $1259 in the last sale. 

0 Likes
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
$900 is a good price. I've decided I will wait for the Note20 myself.
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi 300kc,

Note 10+ for $900 Canadian will be a very good option. But, we should wait for the new Note 20 and then we can decide. At this time it will be very difficult to decide.

0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
250 to make the phone ,250 marketing/development ,250 profit. 750 sounds better to me. in all honesty I'm probably going to go with a different brand after my note note 9 dies even though I'm a big fan just not worth the price anymore for what you get when you can get more for less else where. I use to admire samsung for giving more for less but lately there doing the apple thing and giving less for more.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
to a degree I agree with you. there seems to be a Samsung tax now, also a minimal 400% mark up on all devices. also I use to think that samsung device where worth the money. now a days im not so sure of that.
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
good example I picked up a use lg v20 for my dad for 250 bucks the phone almost brand new and it has some better features than the s20 that cost 2000. sure the screen not as bright and colorful but thats the only difference you can see unless you want to get into spec wars which doesn't mean much. it beats the s20 in many other ways.

pico pro is also a beast of phone or the one plus for the price range above if i were to jump ship now :). I just sometimes wish Samsung never got so many fans so I didn't have to pay such a high price for my love of the note haha
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I recently bought mine for $1259 and thought it was good so $900 is definitely pretty good to me. Having said that, this Note 10+, while it's a great phone, might be my last Samsung product. Customer service being the cause.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
what would you switch too?
0 Likes