Original topic:

Note10 Fast Charging

(Topic created on: 09-05-2019 09:03 PM)
Vagabond
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I thought for fast Charging we need to buy 45w adapter and just now while plug it  in to be charge I've noticed my phone is saying it's being fast Charging but I have stock adapter and didn't buy 45w.
Is this stock adapter is 45w?

0 Likes
9 Comments
Padraig
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
I don't feel the need for the fast charger. With the regular charger, when my battery is down to around 20%, it only takes an hour to be fully charged.
Galaxy Note
you wont need to buy the 45w adapter because the stock 25w adapter that comes in the box of the note 10 is a bit faster in charging to 100% just by a few minutes. check out the reviews on YouTube
Galaxy Note
Also, the original Samsung 45W still not available at this time yet. So, 25W should be good enough. 😄
Vagabond
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
my point was as I didn't see how fast Charging will be w/45w but the phone is already saying " Fast charging" w/25w so I would say that's it! We dont need 45w!😁
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
If there is a 45W, I will buy 1 as well. Cause me and my wife is using Note10+, need faster charger for 2 phones while travel.
Vagabond
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
My next purchase would be wireless fast charger.
0 Likes
MystTake
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
if you have the older fast charger for 15W itll still say fast charging and 25 vs 45 the only diff is you get more juice within 30mins time but itll plateau and switch to lower wattage as the battery gets full theres a couple vids that show it doesn't make a huge diff
Galaxy Note
No, the stock adapter is 25W but it is also fast charging. The old 15W charger also was a fast charger. So if you buy the 45W charger the phone will still say "Fast charging" or it would actually say "Ultra Fast Charging"
0 Likes
Padraig
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Will probably buy either the wireless or fast charger down the road.