Original topic:

UPS Wireless Charger and SD Card Email!

(Topic created on: 09-21-2017 01:31 PM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey! Just got my email from UPS that I'll be getting a package in the mail from Gristmill Marketing (company that handles pre-order promotions for Samasung) tomorrow! So hopefully that serves as good news for everyone that maybe you'll all be getting emails soon as well for your Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order bonuses!😊 Post below with your general location and if you've received an email as of yet so others know to be on the lookout and check your junk email as well!

I'm not supposed to be receiving anything else from Samsung so this should be the Wireless Charger and SD card but I'll confirm tomorrow or Saturday depending on if I'm at the door for that time.

I'm located close to Toronto And my package will be delivered tomorrow (September 22nd) 8085e73e-b359-425d-9acb-b0c867f12fef.jpg
19 Comments
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
not about that. just the customer services that I've received in general from them. just really hoping they get more strict. I've had people hangup, useless transfers, etc.
which to be honest would never happen with Koreas customer care.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ah I see, yeah I've heard it can be pretty poor customer service👎
0 Likes
Mawomo
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
thanks for Sharing @Jonathan34 I want the note 8 so badly
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
ya, hope they work on that:)
0 Likes
Infamous8
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
got my email notice today that the order is being prepped for shipping!
0 Likes
JakeNote8
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
happy for you jonathan34...hope ours will follow too!!!
0 Likes
seanjon
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
congrats. still waiting on mine.
0 Likes
Bala
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I've ordered and got my phone after 17-Sep... Is there anyway I can get the promotional offer?
0 Likes
Bala
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I've ordered and received the phone. Is there any way I can get the promotional offer for the same? Plz help
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Did you preorder? Cause you're only eligible on preorders and you have to register before the registration date which has passed already, if you did preorder and missed the date I'd suggest calling Samsung and seeing if they can do anything for you
0 Likes