Original topic:

UPS Wireless Charger and SD Card Email!

(Topic created on: 09-21-2017 01:31 PM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey! Just got my email from UPS that I'll be getting a package in the mail from Gristmill Marketing (company that handles pre-order promotions for Samasung) tomorrow! So hopefully that serves as good news for everyone that maybe you'll all be getting emails soon as well for your Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order bonuses!😊 Post below with your general location and if you've received an email as of yet so others know to be on the lookout and check your junk email as well!

I'm not supposed to be receiving anything else from Samsung so this should be the Wireless Charger and SD card but I'll confirm tomorrow or Saturday depending on if I'm at the door for that time.

I'm located close to Toronto And my package will be delivered tomorrow (September 22nd) 8085e73e-b359-425d-9acb-b0c867f12fef.jpg
19 Comments
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
lucky you, enjoy what you already have.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
😂😂 I know right, at least it's a different wireless charger
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
lol
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Wow, that's pretty quick. Lucky lucky.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Well as said enjoy after all the note8 isn't cheap...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Awesome,
enjoy bro!
I have the new wireless charger convertible. I use it for my Tablet, my S6 and my S8, although it takes a good 3 hrs to charge from 0 to 100 which is reasonable for wireless fast charging.
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
lucky. I called again today and was told they haven't started shipping the promo orders. and they won't be for at least 6-8 weeks
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I absolutely love samsung. but I really hope they start being more strict on the phone customer service. cause I've had some awful awful individuals. hate to see samsung reputation be hurt by poor customer service.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Again, I wouldn't call them as it'll frustrate you more because the reps are being told 6-8weeks, 6-8 weeks is the estimated timeline and so all preorders differ in time frame, my post was simply to show that 6-8weeks is the extent of it but it could always be earlier. If they said 1-2 weeks then people would call complaining when they don't receive it in that time frame.
0 Likes