Original topic:

23 ultra wifi issues

(Topic created on: 12-28-2023 12:18 PM)
tharper
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all,

I updated my device from a 21 ultra to 23 ultra and the wifi keeps dropping. Never had this issue with my other device. Has anyone had issues?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You can try Resetting the Network Settings, see if that fixes the issue for you?

I've heard that some people are having trouble with WiFi6, but for me it seems that WiFi has actually improved on One UI V6.0. 🤷🏼 

View solution in context

8 Comments
t1Hephaestus
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No problems on my end
0 Likes
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You can try Resetting the Network Settings, see if that fixes the issue for you?

I've heard that some people are having trouble with WiFi6, but for me it seems that WiFi has actually improved on One UI V6.0. 🤷🏼 

tharper
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you, I tried this and now it won't connect to my watch lol
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Do you have both devices in Pairing Mode? 

Resetting the Network Settings, will make you Pair any Bluetooth devices again. 

tharper
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you I have it connected now.
Geez I thought upgrading would have been a good idea lol
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi tharper, we appreciate your efforts in trying all the troubleshooting steps on your device and your issue has been resolved.

Thank you RedDogRabbit and RobertZ for your suggestions and helping out to solve the issue.

Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Aceept as solution" and helps others with the same query.

RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I don't see my post. Did you delete it?
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

🤷🏼

Stuff that is actually helpful, and belongs here.. experiences those "technical glitches", but Spam.. welcome here 🙄😂