Original topic:

active synch with Shaw

(Topic created on: 03-26-2020 05:05 PM)
Shorter1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
All if a sudden my Shaw active synch email is more longer working on my Galaxy s9 plus....it works fine on my laptop computer....any ideas?
0 Likes
8 Comments
Jeremie
Options
Galaxy S

@Shorter1,

Please check if server settings are correct, sync is enabled on the phone. Also, get back to us with the error message or screenshot.

0 Likes
Shorter1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I've checked the server settings...synch is enabled but it keeps saying it cant verify the account and to check the account or the server settings
0 Likes
wjn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
having same issue on s8. starting early morning. no issue on my computer.
0 Likes
nak18
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Having similar issue on S8 with Rogers trying to sync with Outlook mail account. Message says "Sign in again...There was a problem signing into your account. Enter your password again. If you've changed your password recently, make sure you enter the new password."
I enter the password and try to sync, but nothing happens. I haven't changed my password, and am able to log in and sync the account through a browser. I get the same error message each time I open the app. I haven't changed any of the settings in the app.
I have cleared the cache on the email app.
0 Likes
bb12367
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same thing is happening to mine
0 Likes
nak18
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Sorry, should have mentioned that this is with Samsung email app.
0 Likes
bb12367
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hi
0 Likes
Reeth
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Having same issue. Where can I double check for the server settings? Found something online but not sure if it's up to date.
0 Likes