Original topic:

BREAKING- Android 10 for the S9+Note9 release/shocking new development!

(Topic created on: 03-08-2020 07:10 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Important new development in the long-awaited update. As I checked FOTA today, I have noticed something troubling. Some will find this news rejuvenating, others will be deeply affected. As this is very important news, I highly recommend you to sit down and cease everything else you were doing. Yes, this news is that much shocking. Younger people in the audience should also seek the help and support of a parent or guardian.

It is clear that as we speak right now, the update is closer to release than it ever was. In fact, by the time you finished reading this, the update is one whole minute closer to release. This amazing new trick works infinitely. Indeed, you may read this over and over again, which will make the update closer to release each and every time. This revolutionary trick was discovered by yours truly while checking FOTA a few seconds ago, earning this post a well deserved BREAKING title. Though if you apply this trick all the time, there might be more than just this news that'd be breaking up...
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
@Montreal1 Nobody says their S9 is crap because its not working well with the old OS ... Its just time for a change and new features. S10 owbers got the priviledge of getting it first, S9 owners have had a lot of patience I would say.
0 Likes
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
why all the excitement over android 10,I'm still waiting impatiently for pie on my a5 2017,relax ppl it will come
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I don't think you fully understand what this thread is about.
0 Likes
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
people's impatience over something they have no control over. or by all means please enlighten me
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Im sure you realize this thread and @Cassidy's thread started out as a joke, parodying a certain member who's been impatiently waiting for the update.
Galaxy S
Android 9 will coming on A5 2017 in 2054
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm going to wait a bit. My S9 + is stable like a $ 10,000.00 watch and I am a little afraid of having bugs.
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yes I'm well aware
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
@GG2
Que vous êtes perspicace Winking_Face

@Montreal1
ou du monde qui vont se plaindre des bugs d'Android10 une fois la mise à jour installée ...
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

La meilleure est celle-là: «S10 owbers got the priviledge of getting it first, S9 owners have had a lot of patience I would say» Imagine lorsque les propriétaires de S10 se mettent à pleurer parce qu'ils n'auront pas Android 11.

0 Likes