Original topic:

Family Switching to Samsung from Apple

(Topic created on: 05-14-2024 08:38 AM)
Ell_intheGalaxy60
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello guy's,
My family has announced they will be switching to Samsung after being treated like they were non-existent at the Apple Store yesterday. My brother had a phone that needed to be fixed due to his Apple ID not working and Apple told him it would be a hard no to fix it. I want to know what Samsung phone you guys recommend they try, mind you they have been Apple phone users since 2009.I have an S23 Ultra but since they are first time users, any suggestions will be appreciated!
Kind Regards,
Elle.
4 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Ell_intheGalaxy60, thank you for choosing our Samsung products!  

Samsung has a variety of Phones with exciting features like multi-camera, impressive design, soft touch, brilliant performance, powerful processors, long-lasting battery life and many more features.

Samsung's latest flagship devices, comes equipped with exclusive AI features for photo editing, real-time translations, automatically generated summaries for webpages and more.

If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to get in contact with our Live Chat support by visiting the below Samsung Canada Support site. So that, they can assist you with the purchase in accordance with your interest.

www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

You can also reach us through Text We Care (932273) for instant support.

Thank you.

0 Likes
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Tell them welcome to the Samsung family. They'll love it here. I'd say either the s23 fe, A55, regular S23, S22, S22 plus or S22 ultra for a first time samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I will definitely do that, it's time to let go of Apples walled garden lol. I will have them consider that, plus with Smart Switch they can safely switch their data over without losing it.
0 Likes
FreakGhost
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
i recommend the S24 ultra, but aswell as the S23 ultra. Samsung will always listen to any report you make, and this is why I've been with Samsung since the S5. After losing all my data with the Itunes of apple which literally erased all my drives data. You will be happy with any S or Note series with Ultra specs.
0 Likes