Original topic:

Happy S Year! What to expect from the S.

(Topic created on: 12-31-2018 08:52 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
There's going to be new stuff for the S year. Samsung has big expectations for this year, otherwise there might be some pretty big changes within the company. We heard that the mobile division CEO's job is at stake. Read more at https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s10_white_horse_otherwise_crisis-news-34312.php

On the flagship forecast, we can expect some notable changes. This year, we expect no less than 4 Galaxy S10 models! 3 of which are going to hit Canada. Here's a little breakdown of what to expect from each model:
▪S10 Lite: Dual camera, 5.8" FLAT iO SuperAMOLED, 4GB RAM
▪S10 Edge: 6.1" Tri camera, no more details.
▪S10 Plus: QUAD camera, dual selfie camera, Curved 6.4" iO SuperAMOLED
▪S10 5G: Curved 6.7", 4 Camera, 5G mmWave, 12GB RAM and 1TB of storage.

And as standard on each model, you get reverse wireless charging, faster wired charging, a new processor (SD855)  IP68, razor thin bezels, an display fingerprint scanner (barring Lite), a new 19:9 aspect ratio, a minimum of 128GB of storage  and a headphone jack. Yup, qe are at the point where you must say clearly that you have a headphone jack, rather than saying you don't.
Also there's going to be a special ceramic edition of the S10+

There's no info about the Note10, except that it won't have a headphone jack. Bad decision.

As for midrange, there's a new naming scheme to go with the S10. It's now the Galaxy A30 and A50 that we are looking forward to. As for the phpnes themselves, we are expecting the following for the main A50 model (that is likely to come in Canada):
Infinity O, FHD+ AMOLED screen (pfew, no IPS), Exynod 9610 Octa (10nm), 4GB RAM/64GB storage, wireless charging and at least one 24MP camera.

And for low-end, surprise! There's a new series in town, the Galaxy M, set to consolidate the J and On phones. We are expecting notches, metal unibodies, dual cameras and more generous storage.

There's also Android Q coming but there's not much details about it for obvious reasons.

Ah, also expect the first consumer foldable smartphone to go on sale. Though I hope you got a solid credit score or a lot of saved money, because you can expect a price of around 2000$.
5 Comments
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Got the money for the Note 10 not settling for anything else.
sirdre
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
How much you think the note 10 will cost?
0 Likes
JužniFront
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
just a question I know it was posted here but can't finde the links
I'm here with friends he has s9 and likes to try Pie for s9
can u guys direct me for instaraction and links much appreciated his with Fido Canada
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
https://chmultimedia.wixsite.com/core/blog/oneui-en2
0 Likes
JužniFront
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
thx brother
0 Likes