Original topic:

How do I send back my trade-in?

(Topic created on: 02-22-2022 07:02 AM)
automaton
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I'm in Canada and received my S22+ today. When I purchased it I put in the IMEI of my current S10+ as the trade-in and got the discount.

However in the box that arrived there is nothing on how to ship my old phone back, no shipping labels, no instructions or anything. So what am I supposed to do here?

0 Likes
11 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Didn't you get an e-mail with explanations on how to return your device?
0 Likes
automaton
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

No. I got exactly 3 e-mails: order acknolwedged, order confirmed, "your goods are on the way" from Samsung Canada.

Nothing else.

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You should receive an email with instructions with a return shipping label to print.
0 Likes
automaton
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Okay. How long does it usually take to get? Like if I don't get an e-mail within 2 weeks should I try to contact someone?

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I got mine as soon as I received the phone. I would contact Samsung so they could send it to you.

* Actually, I got the email at the same time they sent me an email saying my order was on the way.
0 Likes
automaton
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

I tried to contact Samsung but I can't. I tried their online live chat and it just gets stuck at "Done". Then I tried texting WECARE and after giving the information and being places in queue I got a text that says "due to high volume we are unable to assist all customers..."

So then I wanted to e-mail them, but the e-mail contact link leads to Galaxy S22+ | Samsung Support CA which does not have any way to actually send an e-mail.

So now I have no idea what I'm supposed to do here.

0 Likes
nid92
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
How much time did it take for S22+ to arrive?
0 Likes
automaton
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
After shipped it came in 1 business day basically
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Same issue here

Although my device is worth 0 the promo credit is there. Not our fault if they don't send labels I guess