Original topic:

How long???

(Topic created on: 03-08-2022 01:00 PM)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Honest Question...

How long does it take a Samsung employee to mail/ship a item?

My pre order was placed 9th Feb for the S22 Ultra after sitting in processing and an "Arrive date 02/03/2002 for over 2 weeks was moved to "Customising" still the same "Arrives date" then was moved to " Ready to be shipped " ooh whoo was getting excited😊 mind you " Arrives date " still shows 03/03/2022 lol but as the post title indicates its been "Ready to ship" now for days 

So..How long does it take a Samsung employee to actually mail/ship? 
31 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
No clue but I am in the same boat. Been waiting for it to ship...

I'd volunteer to go work in the warehouse and help the shipments at this point.
Galaxy S
I can help too 🤣🤣🤣
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Hahaha let's go bro!
ik
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm no longer excited for this phone honestly, I've been waiting for soon long. I might send it back as soon as it arrives.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I will scrutinise it for sure when and if I ever receive it, my s10 plus is still a great phone
T4NG0
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I kinda feel same too, ordered 2 phones in single order s22 ultra and s22, got s22 felt screen small so placed another order of s22 plus on 24th , already received s22 plus phone as well, and my family member is using that phone for a week now, and here i am who encouraged them to get s22 series phone still waiting for my phone with no update or E T A from Samsung, now I kinda lost the excitement of buying new phone. all i feel is just frustration now 😂

paloma0111
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
At least you got some movement. I pre-ordered mine since February 15th and it still says "processing" as status. I was hoping to see it shipped by the 3rd week after launch but so far no luck 😔
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
True... it looks good, but I am not holding my breath
0 Likes
jgohil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hi Which model you have ordered?
0 Likes