Original topic:

How many S7 users still out there?

(Topic created on: 07-11-2017 08:58 AM)
datbananaboi
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Yes, I have checked back on the forums, and I'm back!

I didn't make the switch from S7 edge to S8 because first my phone plan was a 2 year contract. also is the S8 really better? they did take away the hardkeys becuz it took away a "full experience", but doesn't it also take away from convenience? I am used to the hardkeys and feel like having to swipe up to get the menu, as I learn that lesson from my tablet. so yea. when this contract is over I could be looking at a note 9 If it exists...
0 Likes
12 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I still have the S7 edge like yourself . and will also be looking at the new S9 ...
I buy my phone out right.. and think the s8 isn't worth it as of yet very happy with the S7 EDGE....
0 Likes
Dilbert
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I agree. If you already have the S7 Edge, the I suggest you wait for the S9. An upgrade to the S8 is only worthwhile if you're coming from an S6 or older
Galaxy S
I agree with @Echo. I am also looking at the S9. With all the reviews I have seen on YouTube and read online, I am 60% not interested and 40% interested in upgrading to the S8. I have customized my S7 to the way I like it with my music, games and other miscellaneous apps.
0 Likes
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I'm an S7 user and love my phone when it's not crashing my apps lol I'm waiting on the new Note to upgrade.
0 Likes
sirdre
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
👍
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I never go with the latest version of a device. I just got my s7 earlier this year once it was free on a contract
0 Likes
AshleyB
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I still have the s7
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Still on s7 edge here and I will likely be getting the note 9 when the time comes.
0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I just got my S7 and so far really like it only issue is I have to shut my phone off and turn back on once in a while to get my data to work
0 Likes