Original topic:

Instant erasure of my previous post

(Topic created on: 01-14-2021 01:50 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Please explain the reasons why my previous post was erased. I was not infringing on the rules of the forum. Erasing criticism silently is just admitting that you are wrong. I've spent years on the forums to help people that even mods couldn't/wouldn't help. I'm not a troll and I don't think I deserve to be treated like this. This is very low

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Any news about Shaggy ? And what happened with Cassidy? Don't see him around much ( I haven't been in here much myself lately )
Joce1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Samething for Cassidy ?? Where is he ?
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Have no clue, haven't seen him posting anything for a while.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I think Shaggyskunk is still active on Twitter and XDA, haven't checked myself though. I have no news about Cassidy, he might have decided to dedicate his time on the European forums
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya I noticed a lot of the names I used to see a lot have pretty well disappeared. I.E shaggyskunk, Cassidy to name a few.
soccerdad
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I've even noticed that you have not participated lately, like the same reasons as the rest of us.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya I slacked off for a while. because the forms got really quiet because honestly there where a lot a spammer posting going on.
soccerdad
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I've missed your insight, and have spent less time on here! I was actually excited that you've updated your blog, as I recieved notice of the new post. If Samsung can't handle someone's honest opinion, maybe its time to consider alternate smartphone sources (Google, LG, or even Apple God forbid!)
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Well, there's some trash that's been posted very recently & I reported 2 of their other posts, which are nothing but unacceptable images. The most recent one is soliciting "talk or text" with the phone number. 

I've reported it as well. 

But Samsung moderators are more concerned about letting Chmultimedia's truth get out?? Seriously I can understand why people leave! 

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That piece of spam was erased, it seems, but the one posted right before is still up. Priorities.