Original topic:

Instant erasure of my previous post

(Topic created on: 01-14-2021 01:50 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Please explain the reasons why my previous post was erased. I was not infringing on the rules of the forum. Erasing criticism silently is just admitting that you are wrong. I've spent years on the forums to help people that even mods couldn't/wouldn't help. I'm not a troll and I don't think I deserve to be treated like this. This is very low

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
The Archive forums. Where posts hidden by Ambassadors and posts flagged by automatic spam filters are left. It's not even a mod who took care of it. That does nothing to boost my morale, sigh.
soccerdad
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks @RedDogRabbit. I will help where I can to tag the garbage and have it removed. The intent of this forum was to help other with issues, not become a dating site or something like Facebook!
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I think I'll just have to post there from now on and more often (a lot more often, once a quarter isn't stellar haha). It's also managed in collaboration with my closest friend who posts articles from time to time (even if last year we had a lot of our attention monopolized by other things), or we collaborate on opinions together.
I won't suggest any "uprising" against Samsung over this though, there are better reasons to hate a company than because of the regional management of a service. I love their products, that's why I wanted to voice my thoughts yesterday: because I love their products and I want them to keep making good products. It just saddens me that I have received the prioritary spam/troll treatment.
soccerdad
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm not saying that I'd leave all together, love my A71 and my wife lover her N10+. I would love a Flagship phone in the future, work phone so not much say unless I want to put out big $$'s. Just found that the quality of information on the forum has dropped significantly and there needs to be a better job weening out and getting rid of the garbage.
Since providing me your website, I check periodically for new information, and use Google Translate a lot, since I'm not good with French. you were the whole reason I participated and check Samsung Members when I first joined. You are dearly missed❤!
You and @tallman were big contributors in the past, and I value both of your comments and opinions! Please say involved in some way! 🙏
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I'll see what's the best way to stay involved with my associate. I think I'll start with an introduction to Blokada on my blog to get rid of those pesky ads absolutely no one on the planet asked for inside Samsung apps and we'll set off from that point
0 Likes
soccerdad
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm very appreciative of the opinion of the S21 you posted on your blog, I was keen to rush out and get one, now I'll definitely be waiting.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
All i can say is, its not the way it used to be before. I used to check this app everyday and now only about twice a month.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It really isn't. When I joined, my S7 in my hand, this place was a repository of knowledge and a catalyst of deep and insightful conversations, with something new to participate to everyday.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya I miss those conversations of days gone by.