Original topic:

Major Shipping delays, Customer support lies and does not care.

(Topic created on: 05-17-2022 10:04 PM)
Farazdotpng
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Ordered my S22+ in early April 2022 with the estimated date of 3rd May, 2022 which came and went with zero updates. 
I reached out to Samsung customer support multiple times and they just keep pushing back the estimated date from 1 day to 2 days, then a week, then 2 weeks then the end of May giving me conflicting information/ reasons every time which makes me think they're just making it up to close chat ASAP. 
The responses I've gotten so far have been vague and generic enough to make me think they're just copy-pasting them from some internal template. 
Sometimes it's manufacturing delays, sometimes it's ready and being sent out, one guy told me it's in my country and will be shipped out through FedEx while this other person just straight up abandoned the chat after I asked him to clarify on his generic response and the list goes on and on. I just can't believe anything the online customer support tells me anymore. 

I'm so fed up of spending 20-30 mins in chat every couple of days waiting for this phone with no support and limited options as to what I CAN do, the phone option is disabled caused of some technical issues so I was wondering if there's anything else I can do to get this matter escalated? 

I've heard good things about how Samsung has really improved over the years so when my current phone (a Oneplus) started showing its age I thought I should switch over but my initial experience has been horrible and makes me wonder if this phone is even worth all this trouble? 

TL;DR 
close to 2 months of shipping delays, no updates, their customer support is lying and does not care, telephone support is not working, help me! 

19 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I'd probably suggest that you make a new post & try to get their attention that way.

No idea if they actually look at replies to their posts.

Kinda need to be a little bit "in their face" to get a response... if you know what I mean 😉

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Told ya 😉

Theblueberry
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
This problem has a super simple solution that a lot of members who complain on here can't grasp.
Stop buying direct from Samsung.

They make stuff but they are not good at shipping that stuff. But luckily they're companies who are good at shipping stuff. Like amazon, or best buy or literally any 3rd party store.

A good metaphor: Samsung is like a person with a ridiculously high iq, they are focused and skilled at mathematics but they can't tie their own shoes.
Farazdotpng
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

yea, hindsight 20/20 

I would follow through with that if Samsung hadn't soft-locked me into this order and removed the option for returns altogether. The entire reason I ordered from them was that the local options are all back ordered as well. 

The Simple solution here is never buy anything Samsung ever again regardless of what is being said, had I known, I would've just waited and bought the next Pixel or something. 

Eljay5
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Samsung is giving me the same lies, stringing me along, and they refuse to issue a refund. I am going to sue Samsung in a class action lawsuit for consumer fraud and will invite you to join the class. 
They obviously have huge demand problems vs. supply, but the remedy for them is to offer a refund if they can’t make delivery dates. They however don’t want to give you your money back because that finances their manufacturing products that don’t yet exist. Much like a Ponzi scheme. 
And yes, I am a lawyer in Washington State. 
Needless to say, I won’t be buying another Samsung product. 

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

And yes, if you really are a lawyer in Washington state, would have thought you would realize that this is Samsung Members Canada 🇨🇦

LGabrielPhoto
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same BS happening to me.
First time ordering from Samsung Upgrade and last one.
Says the phone was shipped 5 days ago yet the only thing they did was create a shipping label and their useless Support has been lying and making up stuff every time I contact them.
I am about to cancel as I have limited time before I go on a trip. Frustrating experience.

Vishnuvardhan525
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I’m surprised to see that many people are facing the same issue from the beginning of the year. I’m facing the same issue with my Samsung q95b Oled TV.

I ordered this tv on 16th Dec with an expected delivery date of 22nd December. But I haven’t received my order yet. Whenever I call the customer service they have some pre documented answers like, the order is already dispatched from wear house and you will receive a call before 24 hours of delivery. 
they won’t take responsibility or they don’t even care to be frank.

I even asked one of the customer care representatives that if you don’t deliver my product today I might have to cancel the order. They I got irresponsible answer like “DO YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU CAN THE ORDER”.

And one of the customer care representatives said your order has been handed over to FedEx and they have to deliver the product. When I asked for the respective tracking Id they said they don’t have that information.

I don’t know how to escalate so reaching here for help.

Jay2211
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Pathetic service. Customer support

dont care at all. Misleading information. Never buy again directly from Samsung. 

Dugal
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
I feel like I'm being dragged down this same road of delays and customer lacklusture service conjecture with my most recent return and re-order of their Watch6.
When asked why my new order hasn't been shipped as yet after two days of having been ordered, I was told by an agent that the reason for the delay is because they are "dealing with some holidays in between." What is that supposed to even mean??!

Just adding this here to show that a year later and they are still up to the same grift. I, being new to their service, wasn't aware that this was their M.O.
0 Likes