Original topic:

Major Shipping delays, Customer support lies and does not care.

(Topic created on: 05-17-2022 10:04 PM)
Farazdotpng
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Ordered my S22+ in early April 2022 with the estimated date of 3rd May, 2022 which came and went with zero updates. 
I reached out to Samsung customer support multiple times and they just keep pushing back the estimated date from 1 day to 2 days, then a week, then 2 weeks then the end of May giving me conflicting information/ reasons every time which makes me think they're just making it up to close chat ASAP. 
The responses I've gotten so far have been vague and generic enough to make me think they're just copy-pasting them from some internal template. 
Sometimes it's manufacturing delays, sometimes it's ready and being sent out, one guy told me it's in my country and will be shipped out through FedEx while this other person just straight up abandoned the chat after I asked him to clarify on his generic response and the list goes on and on. I just can't believe anything the online customer support tells me anymore. 

I'm so fed up of spending 20-30 mins in chat every couple of days waiting for this phone with no support and limited options as to what I CAN do, the phone option is disabled caused of some technical issues so I was wondering if there's anything else I can do to get this matter escalated? 

I've heard good things about how Samsung has really improved over the years so when my current phone (a Oneplus) started showing its age I thought I should switch over but my initial experience has been horrible and makes me wonder if this phone is even worth all this trouble? 

TL;DR 
close to 2 months of shipping delays, no updates, their customer support is lying and does not care, telephone support is not working, help me! 

19 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

The Hardware is worth it, the customer service is NOT

First off, I'd never order anything directly from Samsung, but if I had, I would have long since cancelled my order, which in itself has proven to be difficult for some people here.

You'll likely have one of Samsung's Moderators post a "sincere apology", along with a link to check a Direct Message sent to you..

Samsung's ordering, delivery & customer services are all in a state of shambles. 

Good luck 🤞 

Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi , we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We kindly request to check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message). OR Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device. On the Members app go to the Community tab. Click on your profile picture and username. Click on Direct message.

0 Likes
Farazdotpng
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Hello, I followed the link posted and I'm unable to locate the Direct messages option on my account. 
here's what I'm seeing post-login on the top right corner. 

chrome_zCJ1xj25yU.png

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

It's brilliant to be advised to check your Direct Messages, when your account may be too new to receive any..

"We sincerely apologize"™ 🙄

Screenshot_20220518_141341.jpg

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Because it was a secret? 

So what is he supposed to do now? 

18 May 2022 154502 GMT-0400.jpg

Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, as beginner level 1 doesn't have access to DM and cannot share the details via DM, we request you to reach out to online shopping team, so that they can escalate it to appropriate team. https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#onlinesupport

0 Likes
Farazdotpng
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

is this purgatory? 

Farazdotpng_0-1652906368816.png

your online support has been useless, outright lying to me for about 3 weeks now. 
This was the whole reason I came to the community forums to seek an alternative solution. RedDogRabbit's initial response to my post has been the single most accurate and reliable bit of information I've read off of anything Samsung so far. 

Brennainv
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Will start a thread of my own, but want to continue the activity here as well to highlight how much their online support is smoke in mirrors. Completely unresponsive and shipping status has not even been updated, so to call it a delay is generous, they are simply not even bothering to ship items. 

Farazdotpng
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Hey Brantley, so today I'm seeing the option being enabled on my end but no DM, what do? 

chrome_tS5reXFjGk.png

0 Likes