Original topic:

Upto Samsung now.

(Topic created on: 08-31-2022 07:56 PM)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
As previously mention in my post "The saga continues" I was charged on my credit card for the trade in value of my old phone against my new device S22U. I had repeatedly tried to get a shipping label sent to me with no success and now here we are 6 months later and Samsung decides to charge my card with no "Prior" warning. 
 Call customer support and was told my case would be escalated to the right department and I would be contacted within 24-48hrs.... Yes you guessed it!!!! 2 Week's later and true to Samsung track record NO contact via email. 

It's getting close to the end of the month where most people will be getting their statements in and I shouldn't have to pay this charge while Samsung fixes things.

As of today the ball is in Samsung's court... 

Visa has a stop payment for the charges that Samsung placed on my credit card.and visa will issue a refund to my card. 

I spoke again to customer service today to be told that it took 8 days after my initial complaint for it to be assigned to a person in the escalation department. Of course again I was told I should hear something in the magical 24-48 hrs. I also informed them that a stop payment has been issued against them.

So Samsung Canada and to the moderators on this site after months (6 to be exact) of REALLY really bad after service and a feeling of "We don't care" maybe ...... Just maybe you'll make an effort to contact me? 
0 Likes
9 Comments
Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

We sincerely apologize for the delay.

Our team is working on it to resolve the issue at the earliest.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
6 months is not the earliest
alfuture
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It's their earliest lol
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Lol right
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Getting tired of all these fake "sincere" apologies.
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

We have seen it happen a few times before that they don't handle criticism very well and things dissapear🤣🤣

Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

Unfortunately they control things no matter how much we dissagree with what they do🤣

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
They can delete, we can post lol..We are all Ibrahim now lmao
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Screenshot_20220901_185141.jpg