Original topic:

Messaging app

(Topic created on: 12-09-2019 09:55 PM)
ajdxl
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Really annoyed that the s10e messaging app won't allow us to see full messages. This "view all" nonsense is a waste of time, just show me the whole message! At least give me the option to turn this function off..
The fact that so many customers have complained online and Samsung has done nothing is really disheartening.
Day 1 with this phone and I'm already having so many functionality issues..

I shouldn't have to download an app to replace basically every built in app (that OF COURSE cannot be uninstalled or disabled) because the functionality of built in apps is practically non-existent.

SAMSUNG, fix your app, please and thank you.
0 Likes
5 Comments
JDJC08
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
why I love the textra app, way faster and has a lot more customizable features though it doesn't have the One UI touch to it, plus it displays the full message no matter how long it is
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Pretty sure that Textra doesn't support RCS regardless of your device & Carrier Whereas Android Messages does support RCS 🐧
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I can't understand why they did that too. This should be rectified
Galaxy S
this has been posted as a suggestion multiple times but unfortunately Samsung has not including this in a future update. I really would like to see this changed, as I agree with you, I dont like the "view all" option.
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
My only problem is that annoying smiley face right next to the send button that brings up the stickers that i never have and never will use. Beyond annoying.
0 Likes