Original topic:

Please stop to do updates without my permission !!!

(Topic created on: 06-09-2019 01:31 AM)
SaYoLE82
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Updates of software and factory's applications without permission of owner of device is CHEATING OF CONSUMERS  !!!!!
If you are already prepared any updates, make a promotion of same on YouTube and OFFER to me to watch it, send to me update with link of your YouTube presentation how my device will work after update, show me benefits of that update and if I like it I WILL CHOOSE UPDATE or SAVE ORIGINAL VERSION if I don't like your update. You have NO right to FORCING me/us to make a changes of our devices. 
Just to remind you SAMSUNG, that means about SOFTWARE and every each application. 
If you do one more update I will sale my newer device for any price and I will never gonna buy SAMSUNG devices in general. I respect quality of hardwares of your brand, but you destroyed my device with your "super smart" updates.
I hope that many other people share my opinion about that and that you will make a changes in the  future of your business. 
Best regards 
Benzter
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I understand your fustration. Most people here are no help. They have no idea what there talking about. Look into adb on andriod and its possible to stop updates.There is no other way. Most people will bash you for doing it but me personally dont like the Andriod 11 look. Hate the new volume buttons and dialer and contacts layout. I stop them on mine and am on Andriod 10 forever untill I update it. Samsung just makes the phone and its upto google or your carrier to update your phone. The only phone Samsung will  help you with is the international model with Exynos  processor.The Qualcomm is a Closed source processor company that United States use. Samsung makes the Exynos themselves in house. Hope this helps.

Galaxy S
Get a grip... 🙄
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
What a petty comment. Disable auto update. And/or get another device
Galaxy S

Yeah... d*a*m*n....and I thought the world revolved around me - 🙄🙄
lol 😂
SaYoLE82
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I did but Samsung bother with sending of notifications about that, every day asking now or tonight etc
Deagleonvalium
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Obviously you're not in a competitive business. Where are minutes even seconds matter. You go to grab your tab S4 and it's off. Update takes around 7 to 9 minutes to complete there goes that thousand-dollar job,  $10,000 job or more 

0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Somebody said... If it ain't broke don't FIX IT ? I do not update unless a issue or feature I NEED 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@shaggy, Ikr. everything should happen to my liking ONLY. lol
Galaxy S
@SaYoLE82, It's easy to blame problems on others when we don't know who to use our own device. Before updating your software, maybe you should get off your **bleep** and Google what the new update is all about. Long story short, your argument had no merit. I also agree with @Samesung, this is USER ERROR
SaYoLE82
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Long story short, do I need to be f**king expert about everything ??? I paid my phone to work how I bought it, why they forcing me with updates ? Phone was perfectly fine
0 Likes