Original topic:

S24 Ultra 1TB pre-order

(Topic created on: 01-18-2024 05:37 PM)
JohnnyK
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Interesting experience to pre-order Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra 1TB to take advantage of Samsung's promo to get it by the price of 512GB and trade-in my S23 Ultra.

Samsung kept giving me an error that my IMEI is invalid, technically Samsung blocked me to order my new phone and today I can't take advantage of this promo for the 1TB phone as Samsung made only available for the 512GB by the price of 256GB

If this is the way Samsung is treating their customers, I don't want to buy your products, you don't deserve my business...
0 Likes
4 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we certainly understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to provide us the requested information asked in DM( direct message ).

We will check with our team and get back to you soon.

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

(Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right (Samsung Members ) > Inbox > Reply to the DM (Direct message).

OR

Viewing your Direct message Inbox from your device.

On the Members app go to the Community tab.

Click on your profile picture and username. Click on Direct message.

0 Likes
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Maybe in a month or so they will add the 1tb version. I found last year the deals got better after the initial launch.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You can always do a manual add if it does not pick your imei. It works just fine, I have done that before.
SpikyC
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung Canada changed their offer the next day, only offering the 512 GB at the same price of the 256 GB, I would like to know why.